It's amazing all that has happened in my life since my first day in Boston until now! Last year on my 1 year Blog anniversary I summed up a great year and following that year was another fantastic year.
As for how I did this year according to this quote last year,
"I will go to Italy, I am determined to do the Lord's will, and I will be happy doing whatever it is I'm doing. I will laugh, I will love, and I will make sure everyone around me knows I love life. I will do all this and more... here's to one more fantastic year!"
- I didn't actually make it to Italy in 2007 but I made all the arraignments, paid for it, and planned it all in 2007 (though technically I will be going in 16 days and that is 2008)! So Close enough.
- Who knew that I would start teaching early morning seminary this school year. Though it is difficult some mornings (okay who am I kidding every morning) to get up--my students and teaching the Old Testament has been and continues to be my saving grace!
- As for the happy part, I'd say that there's been some rough patches but all in all I love my life!
- I laughed a lot, loved a lot, hope people know I love them, and truly took advantage of being single and living in Boston!
- April, April, April
- June, June, Joan (ha ha just had to!)
- July, July, July, July
- September, September
- October, November, December
- December, December
And so it has been another memory filled, exhaustingly exciting, and fully lived year! I look forward to some stability this next year, to buying a car, spending Christmas in Ghana, falling in love, making more dreams come true, and diligently building the kingdom!