Tuesday, March 18, 2008

ABC's of Me

A- Attached or single: single as ever!
B- Best Friend: mom
C-Cake or Pie: jellybeans
D- Day of Choice: Sunday
E- Essential Item: chapstick
F- Favorite Color: purple
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: neither
I- Indulgence(s): TV on DVD
J- January or July: January of course!
K- favorite k name- Kylee
L-Life is incomplete without: Family
M- Mission Date: 2001-2002
N- Number of Siblings: 7
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Ambulances
Q- Quote(s): --"...Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a foreign language. Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answers..."Rainer Marie Rilke (Letters to a Young Poet, Letter 4)
R- Reason to Smile: Boston
S- Season: Spring
T-Tag Three: I hate tag games.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I love trees, bridges, and swinging on swings!
V-Violins or Violas-Do people even really know the difference? Violins
W- Worst Habit: not doing my hair
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays
Y- Year that means the most to you: 1999-My life changed forever
Z- Zodiac: Capricorn

After way too many tags I decided to do one. I don't think you will learn anything new about me but maybe...

1 comment:

Kelli said...

You're so cute! Thanks for sharing all this about yourself. I did learn something about you! And I love your blog. When are we going to get to see you again? How's life treating you out there? It sounds like you are having a blast!! We miss you!

On a totally different note, I've kinda become paranoid lately about privacy...I don't really want to make our blog private, but I'm taking our last name off for a little added security. I just noticed that you have it on your links list, so if it's not too much trouble, could you possibly take it off? You can leave our first names and the link to our blog, just not our last name. Thanks! Keep in touch ;)