Monday, November 10, 2008

November is National Adoption Month

I love November!  My mom, sister, and brother-in-law all celebrate their birthdays, we have Thanksgiving, and it is National Adoption Month!

In the years past I have been able to really work on the adoption awareness campaign leading up to November as the NAM!  I love adoption and all that it represents, it's what I want to do when I finish grad school, it's personally in my family currently, and it's about love!

Take a minute to do something- even if it is just learning more about adoption this month. You might be surprised at how many people you know have their lives touched by adoption in some way or another!




1 comment:

trentathon said...

Kylee, thanks so much for posting about adoption. My good friends want to adopt and I know next to nothing about the process. Do you have any leads? Here's there website.