Saturday, November 27, 2010

Before & After Bedroom

Here are some of my favorite things in my room:
Alycesun made this board for me and I LOVE it!

Miranda gave me this amazing purple world globe and since it's my heart's desire I adore it!

Brandon gave me this wicked awesome typewriter and I can't get enough of it!

I absolutely love my cork board and don't know how I survived before without one!

In my life lately I have been feeling like I need a lot of change. I got a new haircut, bought some new clothes, got my eyebrows waxed (first time), and decided my room was ready for a much needed make-over. My amazing designer and roommate, Alycesun Marie Clare, came up with all the ideas, bought or made everything, and helped to place everything in its perfect place! I adore my room I'm grateful for people like Alycesun who share their amazing talents to enrich my life! Here are some before and after photos. It's a bit confusing b/c I'm just showing the before and after of each wall and my bed and since everything change--well you get the idea.

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER
AFTER
(many more throw pillows to come...)

1 comment:

Kris said...

cute room!!!

LOVE that you and Ally are roomies.

xoxoxo.