Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Finished First (rough) Draft


I have been pretty non-existent in the blogging world but it has been for a very great reason. I have been writing a book for about 4 years (I dont really count the 2 years I was in Grad School) and I Finally FINISHED my first rough (very rough) draft. This has been a huge journey and a labor of love. I'm glad I finished this goal but more than that I'm so grateful for the opportunity I've had to put this book together.

I need to thank everyone I interviewed, talked with at parties, argued with, and sat and discussed ideas on couches and kitchens. Thank you to those who read my blog, gave me feedback, and endured my focus groups. I need to thank those who inspired stories, ideas, and to those who believed in me along the way. I need to thank my amazing MOM who loved the ideas of this book from the beginning and kept me moving forward. I need to thank Jodi, Alycesun, Catherine, Daniel, and Brandon (sorry if I forgot anyone) who read, edited, and let me know what they thought of things I wrote along the way.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

WOOHOO!!! Congrats Kylie! You.are.amazing!