Saturday, July 21, 2007

I miss you

I got a letter in the mail today. It was addressed to me in a little kid's handwriting with my little sister's name up in the left hand corner (just her first name), Camryn. I opened the letter and it was folded in half with my name written really big with a cute pink polka dot sticker seal. I opened it up and there was a picture in blue of an angel with long hair and a arrow pointing to her that said YOU. This is is what the letter said:

Dear Kylee,

I love you so much I miss you!

Love, Camryn

I cried.

Maybe because I can't believe the timing. Maybe because it's things like this that remind me that my sometimes my sucky life isn't really that bad at all. Maybe because it was a reminder to me of all the things I'm missing about my baby sister whilst I'm out here trying to figure out what it means to be an adult. Maybe it's because I can't believe how incredibly blessed I am to have such a wonderful family!

Or

Maybe it's just because I Love you and miss you so much too Camryn!

Love, Kylee

1 comment:

Jason Graham said...

Kylee, you are a wonderful and inspiring woman. Despite the fact that I've never seen you in person and never heard your voice, I'm inspired by your goodness of character and your love for your brothers and sisters. Thanks.