Monday, February 11, 2008

On My Way

I'm on My Way! I'm finally going to make it happen! I'll be leaving for an 8 Day adventure to Italy on Saturday! I have wanted to do this for 5+ years now. I just never seemed to have the time, money, or find people to go with me. So I just decided to do it-make it happen! I will be with an English tour that stops in Venice, Florence, Rome, and a few other places along the way (Pisa).

As the song says, "Left my troubles all behind me..." That's what I'm going to do!

This is performed by Broadway Boys!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute blog! It's fun to see what you're up to!

Kelsie said...

Hi Kylee--I like your cute background. This is random, but I was looking down the list of your friends' blogs and saw our names ... but our last name isn't White. It took me a minute to realize that "silly little white girls" might have been deceiving. :) That's a phrase from my mission ... mostly black people around, so this guy always called the sisters "you silly little white girls." Anyway, just so you know ... our last name is just Hall. :) Hope you're doing well!