Friday, May 08, 2009

Family Friday: Ali

Photobucket
Alexa Shields

Ali is the 6th child and 5th girl in our family. I have no idea what that feels like. All I know is it might have something to do with the fact that Ali is all personality! She has her own way style and is true to herself.  Ali was around 7 years old, I think, when I moved out of my house. What I know about her I love!
  • Alexa composes these incredible songs on the piano (I can't get enough)!
  • Alexa is hilarious and keeps me in stiches
  • Ali has this Bronx accent that is amazing  
  • Alexa & Kaitlin are the best of friends who have individual lives
  • Ali is a super track star and has gone out of state a few times to compete!
  • Ali somehow somewhere along the way grew much taller than me and I resent that
  • I don't get to see Ali very often but it always does my heart good when I do
I love ya Ali-galy and can't wait to see you again soon!

No comments: