Thursday, November 19, 2009

November

This month has been full of fun! I've hosted Music Night II & a very successful (girl's ask guys) Fondue Date Night! I was also able to attend my dear friend Alycesun & Donny's Wedding/Reception in UT.

In other news November is National Adoption Month and since I work in the field I just love the idea of getting awareness out there about adoption.

Also November is my mom, sister (Chelsea), and brother-in-law (Kevin)'s birthday month! I love them all and am grateful they were born and are a part of my life!
































2 comments:

Susie Faye said...

WHO'S THAT GIRL IN THE FIRST PICTURE WITH THE BULBED LIGHTS STRUNG UP IN THE BACKGROUND?? SHE LOOKS SOOOOOOOO FAMILIAR? CUTE PIX!

Kylee said...

@Susie--her name is Carried Drake and she is amazing!