Friday, February 26, 2010

"You Are More Than What You Have Become"

Last week my group therapy principle was, "You are more than what you have become". I knew the women in the shelter really need to learn this principle. They have all been beaten both physically and mentally and feel worthless. After we watched this clip we made Vision Boards, collages of what they want to become, accomplish, dreams, goals, etc.

Like Rafike says, "Aah change is good...ooh yes the past can hurt but the way I see it you can either run from it or learn from it." It's always a good reminder!

2 comments:

Lo said...

Alright, here's the deal. THIS SUMMER, when we get back, we are having you at our house for dinner! Also, we are making our blog private and need your email address. Can you either email me at locherry03@hotmail.com or comment on our blog so I can add you? THANKS! take care,
Lo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.