Friday, February 26, 2010

What, Where, or Who Inspires You?



Lately I've been swamped with school and my internship but I manage to squish in time to write in a book I'm writing. Tonight I'm writing in my chapter about the importance of loving yourself so that you can love others.

Once section of the chapter is called, "Be Inspired So You Can Inspire". I talk about three different ways that I think you can get inspired: 1. Choose physical places that invite inspiration, 2. Find people who inspire you, and 3. Use your passions, hobbies, talents to inspire you. I share a few examples of places, people, and things that have inspired me but it got me thinking...

What, Where, or Who has inspired or inspires you??

1 comment:

Ryan and Kim said...

My primary class. My painting class. My sweet husband. My big corner window in my dining room.