Thursday, November 08, 2012

I'm Thankful For...

I need to make up for lost days..

November 6, 2012
Eyelashes

If you think about it eyelashes are amazing
They protect my eyes
I get to paint them with colors (I love my blue & green mascara)
I knew a girl whose eyelashes fell out and she had to use Vaseline to protect her eyes
They make my face prettier
Long ones remind me of my brother Grant b/c he had such beautiful long lashes


November 7, 2012
Traveling

This small will not do my love for travel justice but I hope my traveling does
because I learn about new people and cultures
because it stretches me out of my comfort zone
because I am always more grateful to come home


November 8, 2012
Technology

I recently got a smart phone and I'm trying to catch up
but who am I kidding I'm a minimalist and I will never really use my smart phone to it's capabilities just like I use my laptop as a word processor
While I do love real time communication I do so love hulu, cellphones, computers, dishwashers, cars, and so much more
And yes, I really want to touch glass and use it like a computer one day

No comments: