Monday, August 20, 2007

Sleepy Time

I know that I need to update my blog. I have lots of summer pictures and adventures to share. They are forthcoming....

After one such adventure this weekend (a big surfing event I planned for work) I was exhausted. I came home around 5:00 pm and not feeling well (the wind had given me an allergy attack) I figured I'd lay down for a few hours before going to a music night. Well I laid down at 6:00 pm on Saturday night and didn't wake up at all until 10:00 am Sunday morning. That's 16 hours people! That is insane. I got up at 10:00 realized I wasn't going to be going to church got some food and went back to sleep from noon until 5:00 pm. (anther 5 hours).

You would think by this time there would be no room for sleepage--not so. I went to bed Sunday night around 12:00 am and awoke nice and awake at 8:45 am this morning. Yes people I am rested!

So I am glad that my body seems to go into this immune deficency shut down at points to rest and repair my immune system. This is much better than the awful allergy attack I was suffering Saturday night (almost busted out the Epipen--but alas-no).

So if you haven't heard from me--blame it on the sicki-sleepiheadness that was me this weekend!

No comments: