Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thank Goodness!

I'm thankful...
  • for the Old North Bridge
  • that I live near my amazing sister and husband
  • for living the questions
  • for making things happen
  • for the unexpected
  • for Kigatsuku
  • that I live in a beautiful house
  • for my eternal family
  • that I have amazing friends
  • for music
  • for good books
  • for first kisses
  • that I'm surviving a broken heart (not from romance)
  • that the last thing I said to my brother was kind
  • for holding hands and butterflies
  • for fireworks, waterfalls, stars, trees, swings, and rain
  • that not all my prayers have been answered how I wanted
  • that some of them have
  • to know there's a plan
  • for punk kids, early morning seminary, and sleeping in
This list could go on and on....but I'll stop here, for no particular reason, and just say that I have a long list of things that I'm thankful for. Chances are ,if you are reading my blog, you are on my list! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: