Friday, March 16, 2007

Shut Down

Last night after work I wasn't feeling well...nothing I could really pin point so I changed out of my work clothes, took a shower, got into a pair of jeans and sweatshirt, and tried to write a blog. I still wasn't feeling well so I laid down on my bed and then next thing I knew it was 10:00 am today! Yikes!

There is only one explanation for this total shut down of my body---migraine!---So from past experience my body doesn't deal well with migraines (left eye goes blind, light sensitivity, see spots, throwing up etc.) So there have been a few times that my body just decides to shut down and wait it out. I guess this was one of those times. To be honest I like it this way much better.

So my little nap turned into a 14 hour slumber. I awoke fully clad, contacts stuck to my corneas, shoes on my feet, the works. But I feel much better!

No comments: