Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!!


This the Easter pre-party we held at Seth's place. Lots of friends, and pizza, and plenty of junk food all for the joy of watching, "So I Married an Axe Murderer."


Peggy & Julie


The stash (thanks Jenny & Seth)

HAPPY EASTER!!

William and Cheryl decided to hide these eggs all around the house. They invited Natalie and I to "help" them find the egss. In the end we found all but 5...who knows where they are??


Natalie got the most eggs.


Gime, gime!


"William, honey could you help me please."


Natalie was great at finding those pestering hard to find eggs that wanted to stay hidden.


I spy...


I found the Golden Egg and got a prize!


Can you find all the eggs in this picture?


I see you don't even try to hide from me.


Please, this one is so easy...

What about in this picutre....how many do you count? Well the Easter egg hunt was fun and we all got to find many crazy hidden eggs. So now come over and eat the candy in these eggs because there's more than we can enjoy! Happy Easter everyone.

No comments: