Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dear Match Advocate...

Me: "Hello Christian how are you doing?"

Little Brother: "Good, good, good good good good...can we skip all this next part and get to the activities part?"

Me: "sure! What about activities?"

LB: " I just want to tell you that I love Chicken."

Me: "Oh, that's great. So what sorts of activities have you and Eric been doing?"

LB: "No, that's not what I was talking about when I said activities. I was talking about the part where I tell you ideas that I have about activities we should do."

Me: "Oh, okay--so what kinds of ideas do you have?"

LB: "I want to tell you that I love chicken...and pickles."

Me: (a little laugh) "oh, right you told me that before. So did you get to go to a Baseball game with Eric?"

LB:
no, we didn't get tickets...but Eric likes Chicken too...did you know that?"

Me: "No, I didn't know that and I sometimes like Chicken too but I want to find out about how things are going in your match."

LB: "Well, they're going good of course. What do you expect? We both like Dolphins and Pop tarts and lots of sports."

Me: "So I guess you like to do sports with Eric when you get together?"

LB: "Yes, we do (said at a very rapid speed) swimming, play Baseball, soccer, football, track and did I mention we both like chicken and pickles."

Me: (now laughing out loud)...I like Chicken and pickles too...not together...so do you ever call your BB.....

And believe it or not I actually got some good information from Christian about his match with Eric. What a hoot! It was like this kid was on speed! Hilarious! oh and to end the conversation...

Me: so Christian do you have any questions for me?

LB: " well, I just wanted to tell you that not only do I like Chicken and Pickles...but I also like sausage...Click.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!