Sunday, June 27, 2010

An Open Letter to...A Celebrity

Dear Jennifer Affleck-
I LOVED you in Alias and am embarrassed to say that I watch all 5 seasons on DVD in a relative short amount of time (some of which I was sick so I have an excuse). I liked you in Felicity and as Electra. Basically I just like what you do.

You don't know this but one day I was over at my church building and I saw you. You happen to be playing with your daughter Violet in the grass in front of the building and you were having a great time. I watched you just being a normal mom and wondered how often you got to be "normal"?

I'm not your only fan in my family--in fact I may be the mildest fan. My mother adores you and sometimes she talks about you and baby Vi and Ben like you are relatives. I think it's hilarious. I apologize that my mom knocked on your door and talked to you but can you really blame her? She's a huge fan and you lived right there!

Anyway I know you have kids right now and you're doing the mom thing but I would really love to see you in another TV show or wicked awesome movie in the near future. That would be awesome!

Oh, say hi to Ben for me,

Kylee

No comments: