Thursday, May 23, 2013

New York Day 8

This was the one place I really really wanted to eat at in NYC but it was closed.
very sad & disappointed that Lime Jungle was closed...

we got over it quickly! 



We ate at Eataly instead and it was wicked awesome!

You can't eat at Eataly and not get the Gelato


Last time I was in NYC there was no High Line but I had heard such great things about it so Kim & I decided to try it out and walk the line. I especially loved that it was set on an old railroad track!






We put our name in the lottery to hopefully win cheaper tickets to Newsies on Broadway...
...And Kimberlee's name was drawn. We were both excited b/c as kids we had watch the movie Newsies with Christian Bale over & over & over a gazillion times together!
This picture was taken for my adorable niece Eden, who loves Elmo!

No comments: