Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Confused

Today I was labeled confused and it was probably the best "box" or "label" I've been given in a long time. I was asked about how I can be a social worker (or in the field of social work)--considered liberal and be Mormon--considered conservative.

I didn't have a pat answer and thus the label of being confused.  I didn't mind as I have many conflicts with the above. Don't get me wrong I feel I am both conservative and liberal in my ideologies so in a way I just might belong to the "confused" category after all!

1 comment:

Ryan and Kim said...

I think I can relate. Now that I am living in Utah again, I find myself not seeing eye to eye with a lot of conservatives here. Can't stand most conservative talk radio stations. But a really liberal would laugh at me if I said I was liberal. So, I would vote for you if you started a new "Confused" party!!