Monday, June 19, 2006

Passion!

It's not often that you meet someone that is completly full of passion. Everything they do is passionate. They live life with a purpose and if even if they don't know exactly what they are doing, they do whatever they do with passion.

It seems that this kind of person is addicting. You know what I'm talking about. They are happy, their life seems to be a "bloody dream" (as far as most people can tell) and they have something that they are just extremly talentd at doing (or multiple things).

I know a few of these people in my life and I tend to want to be around them all the time!

There is one in particular that makes me giddy inside whenever I see him (yes, even still). He is so passionate about life, about his art, and about the gospel. Whenever he walks into the room he brings with him a great sense of presence. Spending time with him is incredible! Sometimes when we would be together I would want to stand close to him just so that some of his greatness, engergy, love of live, and passion would jump from him heart to mine and hopefully his heart received a little of that from mine. His kindness is engrained into his soul, his sense of humor makes my eyes laugh, and his touch is magical. Anyone who has the opportunity to get to know this guy is going to be better for it.

...and yes ~T~ this one is about you!

No comments: