Friday, September 23, 2011

Start Something That Matters



Today I saw this video when I was checking out TOMS website. I felt inspired. I went and bought Blake's book, "Start Something That Matters," and I read it in one sitting. It is full of inspiration and fabulous ideas. You should read it!



And so...


I want to introduce you to a new organization that is truly doing something that matters. I'm currently a volunteer for this brilliant, beautiful, and inspiring company.


E3 Imagine  is an educational organization that follows TOMS One forOne model. For every children's book you buy we will give a child a book. I am working on the humanitarian side of things but we are involved in schools, travel, education, and most importantly doing something that matters. Check out E3 Imagine!!



No comments: