Monday, December 22, 2008

Random Pictures


This is just a typical family visit here in Wiamoase. Everyone gets very excited for me to take their picture.


Here I am with Madame Esther. She is who Chelsea & Mike used to live with and she is wonderful. She is their mom here in Wiamoase!


Here is the room I am staying in. It is very nice and I even have a wonderful fan!


Here are Chelsea & Mike being Ghanaians in the traditional dress.


Here is Isaac and he is weaving his Kente cloth that I explained earlier


Here I am in the traditional ceremonial clothes. Also you can see my braids!


This is the view from the front porch of the flat that I live in. Chelsea & Mike live here on the school campus where they teach. This is just a taste of the beauty & magesty that is Ghana!

I wish I could upload more pictures but it takes a very long time to get them uploaded. So these will have to do for now. I hope that you enjoy them and I will put up more when I get a chance!

2 comments:

Marcus Lane said...

pure awesomeness!

Water Buffalo said...

Isaac? As in the other me in Africa?