Monday, April 06, 2009

30th Wedding Anniversary!

My parent's anniversary was much better this year. Mostly because everyone remember it! Last year everyone (including my parents) forgot it was their anniversary (that day). So we all made up for it this year by remembering!

30 years of marriage is no small deal these days folks! That and the fact that my parents still look so young is amazing!  Some times I can't believe how much they have to put up with having 8 children (and none of us are quiet and demur by any stretch of the imagination!)

My sister Danielle shares a hilarious story of my mom.

My parents have always opened their arms, hearts, and homes, to everyone who needed a place to feel loved and I'm so grateful for that!  They are great examples to me and my siblings of what it means to love and sacrifice and put the Lord first!

I love you mom & Dad!  Happy 30th Anniversary!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Congratulations to your mom and dad - that really is quite an accomplishment!